With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
As an Associate Finance Analyst you will research and provide financial and business related analyses to assess the impact of various projects, systems and transactions.
What You Will Do:
- Conducts analyses and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital and investment.
- Prepares forecasts and analyzes trends in manufacturing, sales, finance, general business conditions and other related areas.
- Prepares detail of work plan and schedule, completes detailed analysis and research, identifies options, prepares reports for management and recommends action or change for assigned projects.
- Participates in the formulation of budgets for the department. Reviews departmental actual expenses versus budget. Issues monthly variance statements.
- Participates in the development of department procedures and performance measures.
- Conducts special financial and business related studies as requested.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations. If accountable for the work of others, responsible for
ensuring their understanding and compliance.
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
- Bachelor's degree; or 4 years accounting or finance experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
What Will Set You Apart:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance plus 2 years accounting or finance experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience with MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, Outlook Soft and JDE.
- Experience reading, analyzing and interpreting general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Experience writing reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Experience effectively present information and responding to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Experience working with mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Experience solving practical problems and dealing with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Experience interpreting a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Experience applying established procedures to situations that are non-routine in nature requiring some evaluation, originality or ingenuity.
- Knowledge of the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of this particular field of specialization.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
- Hiring Salary Range Posted: $44,880 - $79,200
- Actual compensation paid within the range will be determined by factors such as the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Perks & Benefits
- This position includes a competitive benefits package.
- Winery - Please click to view our full list of benefits or click to watch our video.
To view a full job description, please click .
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.