With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
As a People Analytics Specialist you will be responsible for developing benchmarks and data-driven insights for enterprise-wide Human Resource strategies and initiatives. You will optimize utilization of metrics and data to identify opportunities to increase the efficiency, improve productivity, performance and compliance. This is a creative and dynamic role where the data from multiple systems and sources is used to produce thoughtful, complex analyses in a concise and simple fashion using tables, charts, graphs, and stories. This role is a good fit for critical thinkers who see connections where others may not, ask the right questions and create the data story that sits buried in our people data.
What You Will Do:
- Engages as an analytics consultant to HR and business leadership
- Provides reporting and analytical support to the HR Leadership Team (HRLT) and to key stakeholders including data and metrics related to Talent Acquisition, Diversity & Inclusion, Employee Engagement, Turnover, Attrition, Retention and other HR operational metrics.
- Supports the HRLT team by analyzing People data and metrics, identifying trends, evaluating effectiveness of HR initiatives and measuring ROI.
- Communicates trends and insights to senior leaders as well as communicates data integrity issues or process gaps to individual team members and leads.
- Provides data consulting to HR COE's in generating new metrics and scorecards, data research or benchmarking needs, and other specific functional data needs.
- Evaluates additional information needs and recommends appropriate system changes or enhancements to meet the needs.
- Writes, maintains, and supports a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Generates ad-hoc reports as required.
- Evaluates the integrity of the data relating to the HRIS and People Operations, with special focus on the data flowing into and out of the core HRIS (ADP) systems and the Business Intelligence platform.
- Identifies and remediates data entry practices that may risk data integrity, as well as provide solutions to prevent such risks in the future.
- Provides on-going project management and status reporting at all levels.
- Establishes and maintains relationships to continually improve collaboration with Business stakeholders, including; Corporate Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partners, HRIS and related teams.
- Consults in the development of policies and procedures to ensure data integrity across the People Operations function.
- Provides training and user support after changes in data dashboards, systems and/or procedures are implemented.
- Investigates, analyzes and resolves user problems and issues related to the Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Collaborates with IT to resolve complex issues and test solutions.
- Develops, documents and maintains procedures for the metrics report generating process.
- Investigates and implements methods of improving and increasing the automation of the reporting process.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations. If accountable for the work of others, responsible for ensuring their understanding and compliance.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree plus 5 years experience in Human Resources, data analytics, HR analytics reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 9 years of Human Resources, data analytics, HR analytics experience to include database analytics reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Advanced Excel user.
- Required to travel to company offices, sites, and/or meeting locations for onboarding, training, meetings, and events for development, department needs, and business delivery up to 5% of the time, with or without reasonable accommodation. This may be in addition to travel requirements, if applicable, as listed in this job description.
What Will Set You Apart:
- Bachelor's degree plus 7 years human resources experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility to include at least 2 years of experience with data analytics or data visualization.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated track record of building strong working relationships at all levels, across functions and geographic boundaries.
- Experience creating and maintaining departmental metrics.
- Experience driving process improvement and consistency.
- Experience effectively presenting information and responding to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Experience solving practical problems and dealing with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Experience applying established procedures to situations that are non-routine in nature requiring some evaluation, originality or ingenuity.
- Hiring Salary Range Posted: $70,300 -$105,500
- Actual compensation paid within the range will be determined by factors such as the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Perks & Benefits
- This position includes a competitive benefits package.
- Please click to view our full list of benefits or click to watch our video.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click .
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.