Sr Stormwater Field Technician
San Diego, CA 92121
Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking to join a growth-focused environmental consulting & engineering firm? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grow your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex.
Powered by record sales, extraordinary client retention, strategic acquisitions, and an entrepreneurial spirit, Apex Companies is one of the fastest growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US. We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for project excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.Your Responsibilities as a Sr Field Technician:
Why you'll love working with us:
- Train and lead field activities of project staff.
- Perform landscaping, light construction, and maintenance repairs for properties as directed.
- Operate landscaping and light, and heavy construction equipment.
- Maintain equipment, equipment trailer, and service vehicles.
- Implement stormwater management techniques.
- Conduct site inspections.
- Account for project materials and equipment.
- Ensure safe work practices among project teams.
- Actively develop your own career growth.
What we're looking for:
- Company-subsidized medical and dental, and vision plan.
- Company-paid life, short, and long-term disability.
- 401k match, tuition assistance, and more.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Performance-based bonuses or other incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 1,000+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
- GED or High School diploma.
- 4+ years of experience in construction or field services.
- Experience with documentation ie: photo, field reports/logs.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong communication skills; must be able to communicate effectively with field staff and senior management.
- OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER certification preferred.
- Experience with light construction, landscaping, data collection, and stormwater management concepts and techniques.
- Ability to operate heavy equipment.
- Ability to lift and carry 60 pounds, work in confined spaces, and work under inclement weather conditions.
- Environmental sampling experience highly desired but not required, willing to train.
- Stable employment history and favorable employment references.
- Track record of excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Clean driving and criminal records.
- Own reliable transportation.
Interested? To apply, simply TEXT APEX to 25000 and our virtual assistant Olivia will get you connected with our hiring team.
Position: Sr Field Technician
Industry: Field Services
Location: San Deigo, CA
Apex Companies, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.