HSE Consultant (FT or PT)
Santa Rosa, CA
To apply, simply TEXT APEX to 25000 and our virtual assistant Olivia will get you connected with our hiring team
Position: HSE Consultant / Scientist 3
Industry: Science Technical
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking to join a growth-focused environmental consulting & engineering firm? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grow your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex.
Powered by record sales, extraordinary client retention, strategic acquisitions, and an entrepreneurial spirit, Apex Companies is one of the fastest growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US. We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for project excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.
We are looking for an EHS Generalist with 3-7 years of experience. Position could be full-time or part-time.Your Responsibilities as a HSE Consultant:
Why you'll love working with us:
- Assist clients in adhering to local, state and federal environmental health and safety regulations
- Developing, auditing, and implementing various safety programs
- Conduct occupational and regulatory safety and environmental inspections
- Environmental program permitting and support (water, air, hazardous waste, etc.)
- Establish and implement emergency response teams and procedures
- Communication with our clients to ensure candid communication; adherence to safe work practices; and to facilitate rapidly addressing questions or concerns as part of the daily operation;
- Coordinate the implementation of client projects within set organizational procedures and standards regarding quality, time and budget targets.
- Prepare and draft client specific technical reports that are grammatically correct, clearly written, technically competent, and client ready upon submittal for senior review.
- Follow up on corrective actions from incident investigations
- Researching products, best practices and regulatory requirements
- Assists with compliance assurance audits, including data collection, employee interviews and area walkthroughs.
What we're looking for:
- Company-subsidized medical and dental.
- Company-paid life, short, and long-term disability.
- 401k match, tuition assistance, and more.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Performance-based bonuses or other incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 1,000+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
- BA/BS in Environmental Science/Engineering, Industrial Hygiene, Safety, or other related fields
- 3-7 years of proven technical experience
- Must have a valid driver's license and car and be able to drive throughout the area for client related projects
- Ability to travel
- Self-driven and reliable
- Able to work independently and within groups
- Ability to work remotely with other staff
- Ability to effectively manage your time and projects
- Ability to meet deadlines reliably
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to interact with multiple levels of the facility and with outside agencies and customers
- MUST have excellent follow-up and follow-through with clients and team.
- CHMM, ASP, CSP, CIH desirable but not required
Interested? Apply today.
Apex Companies, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.