Assistant Project Manager (Stormwater)
Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking to join a growth-focused environmental consulting & engineering firm? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grow your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex.
Powered by record sales, extraordinary client retention, strategic acquisitions, and an entrepreneurial spirit, Apex Companies is one of the fastest growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US. We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for project excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.Your Responsibilities as an Assistant Project Manager:
Why you'll love working for us:
- Perform technical and/or field work.
- Write and review technical reports and proposals.
- Manage project budgets under project manager oversight.
- Supervise and train project staff.
- Ensure safe performance of project work.
- Oversee execution of field work (maintenance & repair).
- Schedule field crews, subcontractors, and equipment and materials deliveries.
- Quality control inspections of active projects.
What we're looking for:
- Company-subsidized medical and dental.
- Company-paid life, short, and long-term disability.
- 401k match, tuition assistance, and more.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Performance-based bonuses or other incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 1,000+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Stormwater maintenance/repairs experience.
- 3 to 5 years' experience in a professional services environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite.
- Excellent technical communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to mentor and train staff.
- Excellent safety record and understanding of safe work practices.
- Ability to travel across Florida and the southeast region of the US.
- Experience with Deltek Vision is highly desired.
To apply, simply TEXT APEX to 25000 and our virtual assistant, Olivia, will get you connected with our hiring team today or visit .
Position: Assistant Project Manager
Industry: Air/Engineering/Science Management
Location: Tampa, FL
Apex Companies, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.