Industrial Hygiene Program Manager (Mid-Atlantic)
To apply, simply TEXT APEX to 25000 and our virtual assistant Olivia will get you connected with our hiring team
Position: Program Manager
Location: Rockville, MD
Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking full-time, year-round employment in a growing environmental firm with a 30-year history? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grow your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex, one of the fastest growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US. We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.
Your Responsibilities as an Industrial Hygiene Program Lead:
- Manage a diverse portfolio of asbestos, lead, mold and other Industrial Hygiene consulting projects.
- Write and review technical reports and proposals.
- Prepare and deliver marketing presentations.
- Hire and manage subcontractors.
- Mentor and train scientific staff and ensure quality work product.
- Actively search for new business opportunities throughout the DC Metro area.
- Manage a mid-sized team of IH staff members who are located in various offices throughout the region.
- Ensure safe performance of project work.
- Actively develop your own career growth
Why you'll love working for us:
- Company-subsidized medical and dental.
- Company-paid life, short, and long-term disability.
- 401k match, tuition assistance, and more.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Performance-based bonuses or other incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 750+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS in Environmental Science/Engineering or other related field; Masters Degree is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience working within the environmental consulting industry.
- 5-10 years as an Industrial Hygiene lead practitioner with experience managing multiple projects throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Certified Industrial Hygienist preferred, but not required.
- Ability to write and review proposals, budgets and technical reports.
- Ability to mentor and train junior staff.
- Proficiency with MS Office suit.
- Excellent technical communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent safety record and understanding of safe work practices.
Interested? Apply now!
Apex Companies, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer