Construction Project Manager
To apply, simply TEXT APEX to 25000 and our virtual assistant Olivia will get you connected with our hiring team.
Position: Construction Project Manager
Industry: Operational Services
Location: Rockville, MD
Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking to join a growth-focused environmental consulting & engineering firm? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grow your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex.
Powered by record sales, extraordinary client retention, strategic acquisitions, and an entrepreneurial spirit, Apex Companies is one of the fastest growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US. We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for project excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.
Your Responsibilities as a Construction Project Manager:
- Manage portfolio of projects with aggregate contract value between $2M-$4M+ consisting of a specialized industry related to stormwater construction, Maintenance/Compliance, Repairs and inspection.
- Experienced in construction estimating, w/ emphasis on stormwater related activities (preferred)
- Responsible for management of Jr Team Members and field crews.
- Oversee financial responsibilities associated managed projects which includes bids/proposals, cost estimates, project reviews and, invoicing monthly project reconciliations.
- Work with Contracts & Procurement Manager to streamline contracts, assure work to be completed, limit exposure and protect overall interests.
- Ability to share resources and work with other internal offices in order to expand and grow construction services.
- Hire and manage subcontractors.
- Ensure safe performance of project work and promote safe work culture.
Why you'll love working for us:
- Company-subsidized medical and dental.
- Company-paid life, short, and long-term disability.
- 401k match, tuition assistance, and more.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Performance-based bonuses or other incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 750+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS in Construction Management, Environmental Science, Engineering or other related field (preferred).
- 5+ years of varied technical experience - construction, environmental, and stormwater
- Track record of exceptional client interaction and management.
- Structure, communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and diligence to performing quality work
- Ability to manage, motive and drive project schedules to maximize efficiency and burn project backlog.
- Experienced with construction estimating.
- Experience with technical oversight, and project management.
- Ability to engage, mentor, train and manage direct reports.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite.
- Business minded and good understanding of project financials.
- Ability to understand client needs and business objectives.
- Excellent safety record and understanding of safe work practices.
We're ready to get this key position filled so if this is you, submit your resume now for consideration. If you're ready to grow, let us know!
Apex Companies, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer