Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking to join a growth-focused environmental consulting & engineering firm? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grow your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex.
Powered by record sales, extraordinary client retention, strategic acquisitions, and an entrepreneurial spirit, Apex Companies is one of the fastest growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US. We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for project excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.
Your Responsibilities as a Project Manager:
- Lead a diverse portfolio of environmental projects.
- Write and review technical reports and proposals.
- Prepare and deliver marketing presentations.
- Hire and manage subcontractors.
- Mentor and train scientific staff and ensure quality work product.
- Ensure safe performance of project work.
- Source for new business opportunities.
Why you'll love working for us:
- Company-subsidized medical and dental.
- Company-paid life, short, and long-term disability.
- 401k match, tuition assistance, and more.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Performance-based bonuses or other incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 900+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 8 to 10 years of solid technical experience.
- Ability to engage and motivate a team.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite.
- Excellent technical communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Must be well organized, capture work details and highlight any unexpected learning
- Adapts quickly to change.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Must be proactive, reliable and self-motivated
- Maintains an up to date knowledge and all required certification as required
- Good safety record and understanding of safe work practices.
Interested? To apply, simply TEXT APEX to 25000 and our virtual assistant Olivia will get you connected with our hiring team.
Position: Project Manager
Location: Manassas, VA
Apex Companies, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer